Qlip is a website of sight seeing information for Japan conducted by Materpiece Co., Ltd. As for use of this website, you are considered to have agreed with the terms & conditions. It is subject to change or added without notification.
1. Using the site
When using the site, you are restricted from the following activities:
- Actions that infringe or threaten to infringe upon the property or privacy of the company or a third party;
- Actions that impair or damage, or threaten to impair or damage, the company or a third party;
- Actions that violate or threaten to violate public decency;
- Criminal activity or actions tied to criminal activity, or actions that pose the threat thereof;
- Business activities or activities conducted with the intent to commercialize, or activities conducted in preparation for those activities;
- Providing false information or notifications, such as registering another person’s email address;
- Using or distributing harmful or malicious programs such as computer viruses;
- Actions that violate other laws, ordinances, or regulations or threaten to do so;
- Other actions deemed inappropriate by the company. The company may delete in whole or part material that violates the above without prior notice to the customer, but the company has no obligation to monitor the site constantly.
Copyrights and other rights related to information published on this site are retained by the site and those claimants whose use is recognized by the site, and use (including reproduction, alteration, and distribution) beyond the scope of that which is recognized by law, such as private use, is forbidden without permission. The company retains all copyright regarding the content of the emails sent from this company to its customers, so their content cannot be reused or reprinted without permission.
- The company takes due care in creating and managing all information published on this site, but we make absolutely no guarantees regarding its accuracy or comprehensiveness.
- The company may without prior notice interrupt or suspend administration of the site or may in whole or in part alter the information published on the site.
- The company bears absolutely no liability for any damage to the customer incurred by accessing the site or for whatever reason being unable to access the site, or for any damage incurred by the posting of data, unauthorized access, statements, or transmission of emails by a third party (including damage to customers caused by difficulties between other customers).
5. Linked sites
The company bears absolutely no liability for any damages resulting from third-party websites linking to or linked from the site (henceforth called “linked sites”) or from use of linked sites. The site is generally link-free, but we may refuse linking before or after the fact depending on the content of the site (violation of public decency etc.) and the nature of the links.
6. Governing laws and court of jurisdiction